iS Clinical LiProtect SPF 35
iS Clinical LiProtect SPF 35 is formulated for the delicate skin of the lips, LIPROTECT SPF 35 offers powerful broad spectrum protection while minimizing the visible effects of photo damage and pollutants. This antioxidant-rich treatment is more than just a lip balm, combining gentle all-physical transparent sunscreen actives with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil to help condition lips while Elderberry Extract and Linoleic Acid help defend from environmental aggressors.
- Botanically based formula
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Hydrates, smooths, and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Supports skin barrier function
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10.2%, Titanium Dioxide 1.0%
Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor(Aroma), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Rebaudioside A, Aluminum Stearate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina.