Obagi Sun Shield Sunscreen Warm Tint
Obagi Sun Shield Sunscreen Warm Tint is Broad Spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50. It provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays plus infrared defense to help buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. This warm tint is ideal for individual’s with skin that has golden or olive undertones.
- Unique physical and chemical formulation provides multifaceted UVA/UVB protection and IR, HEV, blue light defense
- Sheer finish. Warm tints enhance the beautiful undertones of your skin
- Thermic micro-shield crystal technology effectively reflects or disperses damaging rays at the skin’s surface before causing harm
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective daily broad spectrum sunscreen
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Sheer and fragrance-free formula that is gentle on skin
The Obagi Sun Shield Sunscreen Warm Tint is a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50 that leverages the best of both physical and chemical formulas to provide sheer protection that actively safeguards skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays and defends against IR rays.
Through groundbreaking thermic micro-shield crystal technology, these damaging rays are effectively reflected or dispersed at the skin's surface before causing harm to your skin. This perfect blend of protection and defense is harnessed in two shades as ideal complexion enhancers for most skin types.
Offered in warm and cool tints to beautifully complement the unique undertones of your skin.
Includes chemical and mineral sunscreen ingredients. Sun Shield Tint formulations are also:
Skin Types: Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Aging
How to Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
Key Ingredient Insights:
- Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.22%, Zinc Oxide 5% - these active ingredients sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
Active: Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.22%, Zinc Oxide 5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Lithothamnion Calcareum Powder, Glycerin, Mica, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Mannitol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polysorbate 60, Zinc Sulfate, Sorbitan Oleate, Chlorphenesin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides