Effective Date: September 13, 2022
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Hill Dermatology, PLLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Hill Dermatology, PLLC including rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com websites.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Hill Dermatology, PLLC and products sold on our rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com websites. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Hill Dermatology, PLLC and products sold on our rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com websites. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Hill Dermatology, PLLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Hill Dermatology, PLLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hill Dermatology, PLLC.
These sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) and the materials and products on these sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Hill Dermatology, PLLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Hill Dermatology, PLLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in these sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that these sites or the servers that makes the sites available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Hill Dermatology, PLLC does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in these sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Hill Dermatology, PLLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on these sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org or hilldermatology.com) or the performance of the products, even if Hill Dermatology, PLLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Hill Dermatology, PLLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Hill Dermatology, PLLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Hill Dermatology, PLLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Hill Dermatology, PLLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing these sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Hill Dermatology, PLLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Hill Dermatology, PLLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on these sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) , or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Hill Dermatology, PLLC .
Your use of these sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Oklahoma, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to these sites (including but not limited to the purchase of Hill Dermatology, PLLC products whether in person or on (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Washington County, Oklahoma. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Hill Dermatology, PLLC products whether in person or on (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Hill Dermatology, PLLC ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Hill Dermatology, PLLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on these sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com), including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Hill Dermatology, PLLC. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on these sites is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through these sites any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on these sites or use these sites to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Hill Dermatology, PLLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing these sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on these sites, Hill Dermatology, PLLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Hill Dermatology, PLLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Hill Dermatology, PLLC in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hill Dermatology, PLLC (including rejuvenationmedspa.org or hilldermatology.com) its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing these sites using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Hill Dermatology, PLLC, which includes rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Hill Dermatology, PLLC. Hill Dermatology, PLLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Hill Dermatology, PLLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Hill Dermatology, PLLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- USE OF SOFTWARE.Company may make certain software available to you from these Sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com). If you download software from these Sites, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company, or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT.You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to these Sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to these Sites or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on these Sites or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.When accessing these Sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and these Sites is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on these Sites or with the Service. These procedures are as follows:
The DMCA policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is our policy (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
DMCA COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
DMCA NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
DMCA REPEAT INFRINGERS
Under appropriate circumstances, Company may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
DMCA ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is Company policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
- NO WARRANTIES.COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THESE SITES (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THESE SITES OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THESE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THESE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THESE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY.COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THESE SITES OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- PROHIBITED USES.Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of these Sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of these Sites or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, these Sites, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to these Sites or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using these Sites or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing these Sites or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- COPYRIGHT.All contents of these Sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) or Service are: Copyright © 2022 Dr. Tamara Hill and Hill Dermatology, PLLC. All rights reserved.
- NO LICENSE.Nothing contained on these Sites (rejuvenationmedspa.org and hilldermatology.com) should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.